Pages

See my art on my website at ~ www.gloriaemoses.artspan.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Website ~~ www.GloriaEMoses.artspan.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting the New Year, "Along the Bank"

 
 


Here is my first effort of 2013, a soft pastel 9x12 on sanded paper that I finished today.

     OK so, I am in on trying the 30 paintings in 30 days group challenge for January of 2013.  I jumped in to this late last year, but still made an effort and was very happy I tried.  Usually my paintings take a very long time to do, so I am at least promising to paint for  3-4 hours on the longer paintings.  In an effort to finish all those paintings unfinished. While trying to do one of the smaller 6x6 loose alla prima style done in a day.  Or to do a drawing, or another media.... the point is to make the time each day to progress work on your art. 


 
If you wish to join me and others, Kristan Dukat created a facebook page to share our daily efforts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/328008160648081/
 
 

 
Formed to share our challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days in January of 2013.


So far there are 36 members.
 
 
 
Please join in and watch the progress, and Happy New Year!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment