Pages

See my art on my website at ~ www.gloriaemoses.artspan.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Website ~~ www.GloriaEMoses.artspan.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24 Baby Girl

6 x 6 Oil Paint on Gessc Board
I have been wanting to try little girl for awhile but trying to do it in one day was not easy for me.   I worked on it again this morning.  I started painting it thick and that style just didn't seem right for a baby.  So I repainted it an smoothed out and eventually had to remind myself it is a one day painting.


This is part of the 30 in 30 January 2013 Challenge. Formed to share our challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days in January of 2013 at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/328008160648081/






Also part of the Leslie Saeta , 30 in 30 Days:
with the Leslie Saeta group http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love this - what a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Claire, she had big full pinchable cheeks and wonderful deep eyes. I did capture something of her here, but this little one maybe I will try again! : )

    ReplyDelete