Pages

See my art on my website at ~ www.gloriaemoses.artspan.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Website ~~ www.GloriaEMoses.artspan.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm Starting to Settle into the Class

Our model, young Alyana was a great for this day's pose and she was checking on us to make sure we were on track ( her father was an artist in class).  During class I had made the lines of her face too hard, so I went back in and soften them.  I still can't seem to finish a pose durning the three hours of class. I do take a pic but I don't want to over work these, so I try not to look at the pic.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Gloria-these are wonderful! And it looks like you're having fun with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie you are awesome, and I am getting past the nerves and starting to learn. I just have to get better at measuring!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portraits and figures are just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete